Team Fundraising Page of Team Rotary Etobicoke
Team Rotary Etobicoke
Rotary Etobicoke not only is a supporter of CameronHelps and the Team Unbreakable program, we have supported over 90 charities with over $1.3 million over the past five years. If you are interested in Service Above Self, then perhaps Rotary (and Rotary Etobicoke) might be for you! Visit us online at www.rotaryetobicoke.org.
raised of $1,000 goal
of 1,000 Km Run completed10%
About This Campaign
All you have to do is:
1. Choose a Team Captain and come up with a Team Name
2. Register your team by clicking on ‘Register your own team’
3. You can personalize your team page by adding photos, videos, etc.
4. Once your team is registered, you can now add members to your team by having them click on ‘Participate’ and join existing team by clicking on your team name
5. You can also personalize your own fundraising page by adding photos, videos, URL etc.
6. Once you are registered as a participant on a team, you can add toyour total distance completed by clicking on the ‘edit’ button, on the dropdown menu click ‘update progress’. You can do this after every run, weekly or however often you are able.
7. Get your friends and family to help you fundraise by clicking on ‘donate’
8. You are now ready to start running and fundraising!
If you are part of a school team that completes the challenge, your school will receive a banner. All other teams who complete the challenge will receive a plaque of appreciation.
PHYSICAL HEALTH FOR MENTAL HEALTH! BE UNBREAKABLE